1) The first step to registering for the competition is to create a User Profile.
2) After your User Profile is set up, you will land on a page with some important information about the competition. We encourage you to thoroughly review the available documents before proceeding with registration. This will be your home landing page each time you log in.Apply as a Mentor
Mentor and Expert Sign-Up
1. Sign up to create a user profile.
2. After your User Profile is set up, click “Continue Registration” and then click “Mentor Application” and fill it out. Our team will then review your application. Upon approval, you will be notified via the email address you provided.
3. Filling out the Mentor Application will provide our platform with the information necessary to recommend teams to you.
4. Start finding teams that you’d like to mention and get in touch with them.
*XPRIZE encourages participation by individuals and teams from around the world without regard to race, nationality, politics or ideology. However, United States law prohibits the exchange of services with, or payment of money to, individuals and entities in certain countries. To be eligible to compete in an XPRIZE competition, a team must not include any individual or entity organized or with primary residence in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or where otherwise prohibited by law. We look forward to the day when we can all work together to solve the world"s Grand Challenges unhindered by sanctions, boundaries or politics.